Friday, March 24, 2006

SADISTIC BASTARD

hohoho . mohohohohohooho... !!

just finished watching mai otome episode 17 and 18 . FINALLY the cute ( and boring ) part of the anime ends . now the war begins . FINALLY ! ACTION !! ive been waiting for this part to come all along !!! as expected from an anime based on mai hime , a super sad tragedy will happen and everything gets fucked up . good turns bad , justice turns evil , closest friends turn into worst nightmares , betrayals surface macamlah pembuakan berlaku . and everything is just so exciting that i wanna watch the next episode ASAP !!! AAaaaa ... !! I WANT I WANT I WANT !!!! damned irc dling files at 3 kb/s , wtf !? Nuuu !! T.T

anyway just now dota-ed with dom .. randomed magnus , was the top fragger in the team . multiple double kills and twice triple kills . omg . damn siok . one polarity followed by a few strikes and al my enemies die . MUUHUHUHUAHUAHAA !!!
 

Hell Freezes Over © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner