Friday, February 17, 2006

I have a squarish ass , shit , I think I'm evolvin into Spongeboob

modem got struck by lightnin , loss adjuster came to check things out yesterday n to see to it we aint lyin , insurance insurance insurance , its all bout the money that makes the world go round .

legs still hurt , aint broken but feels broken , had to ponteng merentas desa today ...

fuck u mal , heard ya called me a sissy bcuz i didnt come merentas desa when u fuckin noe my reason , u're screwed on monday ...

sis bought a router modem , that's why u see me bloggin now .

younger siblings yellin for me to go dry the dog , fuck em , they can't wait 2 minutes ? ima go now , ciaoz .
 

Hell Freezes Over © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner