Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tequila Sunrise

Today I'm going to blog about a good news and also a bad news.

As usual, the bad news first: My wallet was stolen this morning when I went for swimming. I lost my IC, my driving license, my credit card, my ACCA student card and my Sunway college student card (which is useless anyway, except to get cheaper movie rates). I also lost cash worth about 80 bucks.

But the good news is that, I actually felt excited to be a victim of theft. I mean come on lah, let's be realistic - what are the chances that you, of all people, will be the target of a thieving opportunist? Not very likely, I bet! So when it really does happen to us, why not savour the experience instead? After all, it is part and parcel of living our lives, and it certainly did a good job in breaking the monotony of my Sunday routines.

Instead of the usual wake up > swim > gym > guitar > afternoon nap routine, it is now enhanced to being wake up > swim > gym > where's my wallet, WHAT THE FUCK!!! > bitch about the Pondok Polis not being open > make a report at the Balai Polis for the first time ever.

See, so full of life suddenly!
 

Hell Freezes Over © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner