Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Go to Hell

In this post I am going to bitch about my dentist.

I have a bloody fucking hole in my mouth because of him. It isn't healing properly and exactly one month and four days ago, he promised to give me a call so I can make an appointment. He didn't keep his word and last Saturday I went to meet him personally. He again promised to call me the next day, but its been four days since and I have yet to hear his bloody voice.

I made a call today to his clinic and the nurse told me she'll talk with him and told me that they'll call me back later. They didn't. I mean come on lah, why the fuck is he being so unprofessional and irresponsible? If he doesn't wants to take up my case because its too complex for his n00b skills to handle then he should just bloody well return my 1k deposit and admit that he is an incompetent coward.

Yes, I am damn bloody pissed. But who wouldn't be, under such circumstances?

Its 9.30 PM now and its way off his clinic hours, but I'm going to dial his handphone anyway and screw him back to where he belongs. See if I don't.
 

Hell Freezes Over © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner