Sis being crazy trying to attract the attention of passing cars on the way back from col. It was jam, but yet no one paid attention to her. Ignored rate 90%. One cool uncle was staring directly at her when I told her to quickly do the peace sign. The uncle peaced us back, so cute. XD
no one checks this blog out except chee jong anyway, so I may as well just rant here. Many of the people and friends I know are snobbish, arrogant, ignorant, critical, hypocritical AND egoistic. I can't stand them, and I admit I don't know how to deal with them. I'm not saying they're bad people. They can occasionally be nice, but most of the time it appears they can only communicate on a human level only when its a one-on-one conversation. They can also be very selective, in that different people gets very, very different treatments. Hypocrisy = mankind's nature?
Also, I hate humour which involves berating others. Its popular and it gets the job done, but it also leaves the target with an open wound. In my opinion it is the lowest form of humour in existence, though ironically also the most widely accepted.
I do believe people are inherently good-natured, and everyone would like to be good-natured, given the opportunity. But there's a limit to giving one the benefit of doubt. To begin with, nobody has the right to do ungood unto anyone else.
But who am I to judge, anyway? I'm not very intelligent myself. And I can be an asshole at times too. Anyway, best not to harp on these negative thoughts, it eats into the soul you know... So cheer up weiping! At least I know some people who are genuinely lovable too =)