
Anyway as you can see, I've just had a makeover done on my blog layout, sporting a brand new World of Warcraft theme. For those unfamiliar with the game, fret not, it is a game that I too am unfamiliar with as well xD The only reason why I chose this layout was because I couldn't find a nicer one, and also because of the fact that it makes a really nice eye candy for the guys ;)

Btw, I went to SPCA's World Animal Day last Sunday at KL Tower, together with my sis and her friends. The event was animal-friendly, so my dog came along too. He was damn weak hahah, he walked for only like 30mins and he was already half-dead. At one point he was so exhausted that he just suddenly went *plonk* while we were crossing a shady area, and refused to budge from there, insisting that we join him for a break as well. I don't blame him though, the weather had been really hot and sunny. Genius organisers decided that the best time to hold an outdoor event was at 12 in the afternoon. And yes, of course I gave my dog enough water to drink =)

Besides me, there were lots of other pet owners who brought their pets as well. In fact, there were probably even more animal legs than there were human legs, taking into account the fact that they have twice the number of legs we have. Most pets were dogs, but there were also some cats, and there were even some who brought their sugar gliders to the event. In case you were wondering, sugar gliders look like this:


Aren't they just sooo... adorable? You should see them in real life, they were busy crawling all over their owner's body from head to toe to handbag, while the owner was engaging in conversations. I'd love to get one of these, but only after I can support myself financially. For now, they're on my must-get list ;)

Look who else came to celebrate World Animal Day! Seems like its not just on this planet that animals are loved and cared for ;)
I went home halfway through the event because there wasn't really much to do, other than going around molesting other people's dogs. To my disappointment, none of the dogs were aggressive enough to start a dogfight =( LOL just kidding, chill la... After I left, they had some other interesting events like food-eating competition and dog obedience demonstrations, which goes to show that sometimes it pays to arrive later than sooner, considering they didn't even bother to distribute their free t-shirts to early birds like me (yes, I'm sulking T.T)
oh by the way, anyone interested in watching Quantum of Solace? maybe on Friday, before classes?
ps. all pictures in this post were not taken by me... Curi-ed them from LYN forums and a blog called Furrybutts or something xD