
Sexy n' elegant mama (or papa?) bird. I wonder what species is this.

Feeding time! Its worms for lunch again today! *Yuck...*

"Whatcha starin' at?" says the mama bird. She very mm-song me cos I'm stalking her family with the camera... Sorry lor! T.T
I was looking forward to seeing the baby chick grow up, spread its wings and fly away. However this never became a reality as soon after, the mama bird stopped visiting the nest altogether. Abandoned it, rather. Inevitably, the chick ceased to exist without a mother. Died, just like that.
But, what happened to mama bird? Maybe she got killed by a cat, or got caught and became someone else's dinner. Or maybe, just maybe, the government decided to arrest her under the ISA as she poses a threat to national security. Well, you know how it is with the government these days. ISA here, ISA there. Every living thing in Malaysia that ain't kissing their ass is a threat to national security.
Btw, check this out! Guess how I spent my lovely Sunday evening?

Yup, you guessed it, I spent it building this multi-purpose desk! Together with my younger sister of course, since the desk belongs to her afterall. She just suddenly came back from IKEA and told me she bought a new computer desk, and asked me to help her assemble it. Its my first time doing these sort of things (aside from KH project), but it turned out as a perfectly sexy desk, so I'm happy. No qualms here. A job well done and I'm proud. The experience is comparable to piecing together a jigsaw puzzle, except that in this case the pieces are so damn huge and heavy.

Lookie... there's even a whiteboard attached to it! Can you spot my signature?
And the finale for today's post is... yes, albeit a little on the late side, the announcement nonetheless must still be made! Metallica's latest album, Death Magnetic, is finally OUTTT!!! XD

Metallica - Death Magnetic
Pray Metallica will air on radio, we shall.