Tagged by Joey. Celaka!
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1.) What is your dream when you were in your childhood?
I just wanted to play play play, didn't think of anything else.
2.) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Rainy days when I'm emo, sunny days when I'm happy. I like night time best. Peaceful, quiet and the streets are empty.
3.) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
Black lah. Like mafia!
4.) Who would you marry?
A lady dat I'd wanna share my life with for the rest of my life.
5.) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
Africa. I want to get AIDS. hahahah no lah.. I'd like to travel the world and experience all the different cultures. there's no "most favourite place" though.
6.) What are you afraid of ?
Missing meals. I'll become skinnier than I already am =(
7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
ACT EMO!!! hahaha no lah, I'll listen to Rock music or do some jogging to cultivate more endorphines into my blood system. Then I'll feel better.
8.) What is the one thing you can never get tired of?
CHICKS!! anak ayam!
9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep the secret in the heart, observing by yourself?
Confess lah. Fail oso nvm, confess again until dat fella get sick of me haha!
10.) Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
My first 17 years of life. I think I wasted ALL of it T.T
So this year, I'm actually only 2 years old. I'm so young!
11.) What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
LOOKS and ATTITUDE. doesn't have to be the best among the rest, she just have to be the best for ME.
12.) Which type of person do you hate most?
Hypocrites and actors. EG PAK LAH LMAO.
13.) Favourite part of a song?
All parts of a song makes the song, well, a song. But personally I like the instrumental solos.
14.) Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
Nope. Why would I?
15.)Do you ever admit it when you're emo?
Emo people don't talk. So how to admit it when I'm emo? =(
16.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Tonight, we DINE IN HELLLLL! celebrate lah, duh?
17.) Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Martin from Finding Nemo i guess. Was that his name? Martin? I like his determination and dedication.
18.) What do you think that is most important in your life?
My purpose for existence.
19.) Describe your dream house.
A hugeass aquarium beneath the transparent floor. Must got sharks, stingrays and whales inside it!
20) Does music make you lose control?
Nope, music makes me feel in control ;)
OKLAH TAG OTHERS.
Only xf and elie. they're the only active bloggers I know anyway haha. I want them to waste 15 minutes of their life too, like how I've just wasted mine away doing dis xD
hey btw i officially tag my dear friend quicksilver and melody too! xD