tagged by Joey 3 months ago.. now onli found out >.<
quite lame lar this tag haha...
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Ng Wei Ping
Birth Date : 27/04/1989
Current Status : single and available
Eye Colour : black
Hair Colour : black but wish i was blonde
Right or left : Right
LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : erm.. wats dis ? o_O
My Fears : Girls ? hahaha.. xD
My weaknesses : Damn alot la.. duwan say T.T
My Perfect Pizza : hawaiian stuffed crust with extra cheese xD
LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Sleep somemore lar..
My bedtime : anytime pun boleh tidur xD
My most missed memory: childhood and secondary.. nostalgic T.T
LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Pepsi
Single or group dates : See who lar haha...
Adidas or Nike : Dun like both
Tea or Nestea : teh o' ais best !
Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE !!! xD
Cappuccino or Coffee : Never try Cappucino before... >.<
LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Can't leh, i got asthma...
Curse : always kena condemned by someone haha.. T.T
Take a shower : OF COZ LA !
Have a crush : Last time sure got before la...
Think you've been in love : Yeah... once xD
Go to school : Yeah, College = School
Want to get married : Definitely want kids
Believe in yourself : yes, this is a must to survive..
Think you're a health freak : I'm very unhealthy wan wor xD
LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : kena forced to drink whisky by ex-employer T.T
Gone to the mall : duh !
Been on stage : Nope >.<
Eaten sushi : yeah, yummy! xD
Dyed your hair : Which hair ? Nyek nyek nyek..
LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : Wish i had, hahahah !
Changed who you were to fit in : contemplated before but its just too pathetic lar..
LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : before 30 would be perfct
LAYER 9 : IN A GURL..Best eye colour : Depends
Best hair colour : Depends
Short hair or long hair : Depends
LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Typing this lar -_-
Hour ago : Played dota wif tj n lost. I'm quitting it... again xD
1 day ago : can't remember
1 month ago : amnesia, forgot..
Year ago : who cares... xD
LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : damn alot of things
I feel : damn lifeless now
I hate : selfish people
I hide : my desires
I miss : my childhood
I need : a time machine
LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
elie
xiao foong
teng jian