songs like this,
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
or songs like this,
Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me
or even songs like this,
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely
or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying... I love you
can KILL me !! they're really nice and meaningful , but they're also really, really dangerous !!! im serious ... listen edi feel like crying wan ... i call them the `Songs of Tears`...
whereas songs like these,
SO SACRIFICEEE YOURSELF !!!
AND LET ME HAVE WHAT'S LEFT !!!
I KNOW THAT I CAN FINDDD
THE FIRE IN YOUR EYES !!!
I'm GOOOINGG ALLLLLLL THE WAYYY !!!
GETTT AWAYYYYY , please ...
YOU TAKE THE BREATHHH RIGHT OUT OF MEEEE !!!
YOU LEFT A HOLE, WHERE MY HEART SHOULD BEEE
YOU GOTTA FIGHT, JUST TO MAKE IT THROUGHHH
Cause I will beee the death of youuuu !
although its not as pleasant to the ears , it can realli bring life back la !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment