Ok multiple songs added , 22 in total now :
ff8 - Where I Belong
ff8 - Eyes on Me
ff8 - Ami
ff8 - Waltz of the Moon
ff8 - The Extreme
ff9 - Loss of Me
ff9 - Melodies of Life
ff9 - Song of Memory
ff10 - To Zanarkand
ff11 - To Zanarkand ( Piano version )
Disney - Under The Sea ( Little Mermaid )
Disney - Under The Sea ( Musicbox version )
Disney - Chim , Chim Cheree ( Mary Poppins )
Pretty Samy
Naruto - Wind
Inuyasha - Fukai Mori
Inuyasha - Every Heart
Ayashi no Ceres - Opening
el Hazard - Ifurita's Theme
Kingdom Hearts - Dearly Beloved
Kingdom hearts - Kairi's Theme
Titanic - My Heart Will Go On
I'll most likely try to get a pulldown menu soon so that the songs can be chosen to suit ur taste . just a basic one with a Play button etc etc ... ? i duno ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment